Galeri Kristal Turizm Pazarlama İnşaat Ticaret A.Ş., as the data controller, has prepared this text within the scope of Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (Law) and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfillment of the Disclosure Obligation.
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification text is to inform you about the purposes and types of cookies we use and how you can manage these cookies regarding the processing of personal data obtained automatically through the placement of cookies used on our website on your device.
For cookies other than mandatory cookies that we use on our website, the explicit consent of the users is obtained and they are provided with the opportunity to change their consent at any time. Users can see the types of cookies used on our website through the cookie management panel and can determine their preferences with the "on" or "off" options for all cookies other than Mandatory Cookies. Again, users can change their preferences at any time through this panel.
Types of Cookies by Duration
1. Session cookies: These cookies are used to ensure the continuity of the session and are deleted when the user closes the browser.
2. Persistent cookies: These Cookies are cookies that remain on your hard drive until you delete them or until they are automatically deleted by your browser depending on the day of extinction.
Types of Cookies by Source
1. First Party Cookies: First-party cookies are placed directly by the website that the user visits, i.e. the URL shown in the address bar of the browser.
2. Third Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are placed by a domain different from the domain the user visits.
Types of Cookies by Purpose of Use
1. Mandatory Cookies: These types of cookies are essential for the functioning of the website and cannot be turned off. They are usually updated to keep your privacy preferences or to use the data you enter when logging in or filling out a form. You can update your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work. These cookies do not contain personal information.
2. Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to understand the number of visitors and traffic to the site so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us understand which pages are used the most or least and see how visitors move around the site. The information these cookies collect is processed collectively on an anonymous basis and not personally. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visit our site.
3. Functional Cookies: These cookies allow the site to be more functional and personalized. They can be updated by us or by 3rd party service providers that we add to the pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly.
4. Marketing Cookies: These cookies may be used by our business partners in the field of advertising. These advertising companies can profile you based on your interests and show you advertisements that may be of interest to you on other websites you browse. They do not store personal information directly, but use the unique ID that identifies you in your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will be subjected to less targeted marketing.
Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
1. Mandatory cookies: Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed within the scope of subparagraph (c) of paragraph (2) of Article 5 of the Law "Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process personal data belonging to the parties to the contract" or subparagraph (f) "Provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller".
2. Performance Cookies: Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
3. Functional cookies: Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
4. Marketing cookies: Your personal data collected through these cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
Your Rights as a Data Subject and Requests of Data Subjects
Data subjects pursuant to Article 11 of the KVK Law,
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, they have the right to demand compensation for the damage.
Persons whose personal data are processed through cookies used on our website may submit their requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data in writing to the following address or e-mail address in accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller".
Address: Altınova Sinan, Serik Cd. No:113, 07170 Kepez/Antalya
Email Address: [email protected]
You can change your preferences regarding cookies on our website at any time. Turn the buttons on the cookie management panel on or off according to your preference and click the "Save changes" button.
In addition, partial control can also be achieved through browser settings. Although the preferences in this regard vary depending on the browser used, a general explanation can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org. You can access information on the management of cookies in frequently used browsers via the links below:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/tr/kb/cerezleri-silme-web-sitelerinin-bilgilerini-kaldirma
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/windows/tan%C4%B1mlama-bilgilerini-silme-ve-y%C3%B6netme-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/tr-tr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.operaturkiye.net/cerezleri-nasil-silebilirim/index.html
Except for this;
- To turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics, click on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- To manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google, click on the following link: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/
- In terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities, preferences can be managed through the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/tr/reklam-tercihleriniz
- To manage cookies on mobile devices, the settings menu of the mobile device can be used.
Last updated: 15.01.2024
Information about the cookies on our website is given in the table below.